Keeping our wardrobes clean and free of odour is vital as the smell can reflect on clothes and ruin our day. As it is rainy season, damp clothes are mandatory. Storing them in wardrobes is the main source of this musty smell.
Most often, we use naphthalene filled mothballs to combat the musty/damp odour that builds up over time and in monsoon season in our wardrobes. But,it is hazardous to health and comes with many risks such as:
- Constant exposure to mothballs through the process of inhalation is poisonous.
- Children and pets are at risk of ingesting the mothballs.
- Mothballs have been proven to induce headaches, nausea, dizziness, and/or vomiting.
- It causes diarrhea, fever, abdominal pain, and painful urination in children due to exposure.
- Pets that eat naphthalene mothballs may have lethargy, vomiting, diarrhea, lack of appetite, and tremors.
- It quickens the process of cloth damage.
It is prudent that you use a neutral Ph cleaner like Odo-Rite to wipe down the wardrobe counters before organizing. It helps in keeping wardrobe free of odour minus the harmful side-effects.
Wardrobe cleaning becomes an easy task when using Odo-Rite home cleaning solutions. They come with various advantages like:
- Close to neutral pH. Not harsh on the floor or your skin.
- Works on a variety of surfaces – Vitrified Tile, Mosaic, Natural Stone
- It can be used in kitchen counters, wall tiles, bathrooms, even to remove stains from fabric.
- Ingredients are safe for people, pets, and the planet.
- Free of disinfectants and harmful substances that could cause damage to health with repeated exposure.
Call us @ 73387 46646 to know more about Odo-rite and its benefits.