The freshness of the floor says about the cleanliness of a home. Often, we misunderstand this freshness with fragrance. We fail to see the dirt beneath, and that is why home care products are doused with scents to invoke the feeling of freshness and cleanliness.
To keep the levels clean, there is no need to break the knee pads or scrub hard with brushes as every floor comes with its signature problems.
Here are some general tips that will help in keeping your home sparkly and clean:
The Living Room:
The Living room is the heart of the home. It is a communal space meant for family and guests. One of theeasy ways to maintain them is through regularsweeping that removes the loose dirt, food crumbs, and other pieces of debris. Dirt sitting on the wet areas can quickly turn to grime.Follow these tips for a clean floor:
- Vacuum before mopping or sweeping or cleaning the floor.
- Run a dry cloth or dust mop over the floors after they have been swept.
- If you have natural or marble stone flooring, ensure that you use a soft broom to avoid scratches.
Removing the dirt between tiles:
The floor verticals easily attract the dirt, and here is the way to remove them:
- Pour some baking soda into a bowl
- Use an unwanted toothbrush moistened with water and scrub on those areas.
- After cleaning,wipe the surface with warm water.
Carpets are the home of split liquids, popcorn, and every other edible item. Cleaning between those fibers can be an uphill task. However, these simple homemade carpet cleaners are great for stains and spot removal.
- 1 cup of white vinegar
- 2 cups of water
- 2 teaspoons of salt
- 15 drops of essential oil, such as lemon, lavender.
- Mix together and spray all over the carpet toremove the grime.
- Finish off this cleaning routine with a spray of Odo-Rite home freshener that will eradicate the remnants of the odour.
Clean up, spills promptly:
All the sugary liquids tend to become sticky and transform into the grout. Here is a simple tip to remove the grout.
- Soak a clean rag with warm water and drape it over the sticky spot
- Leave it in place for 15 minutes to loosen the residue
- Then wipe it away with a dry cloth.
Making kitchen floors sparkle:
Random droppings are a common occurrence in a kitchen. If not cleaned immediately, it can lead to mishaps as well as stubborn dirt. Tackle these problems like a pro by wiping your kitchen floors daily with a non-toxic and bio-degradable solution like Odo-Rite home cleaner.
Aside from these general tips, we recommend the regular usage of Odo-Rite home care products that will help to maintain not only your floors but also your home.
- Close to neutral pH. Not harsh on the floor or your skin.
- Works on a variety of surfaces – Vitrified Tile, Mosaic, Natural Stone.
- Not only for floors. Odo-Rite can be used in kitchen counters, wall tiles, bathrooms, even to remove stains from fabric.
- Ingredients are safe for people, pets, and the planet.
- Free of disinfectants and harmful substances that could cause damage to health with repeated exposure.
- It is bio-degradable and non-toxic
Call us @ 73387 46646 to know more about Odo-rite and its benefits.