We always strive to keep a clean kitchen, so a spill here or there leads to quick cleanup. But, are you aware that constant pre and post preparation of food can lead to the build-up of dust and grime?
Even though we do have a cleaning kitchen routine in our daily schedule, deep cleaning is mandatory.
Kitchen deep cleaning may seem like a daunting task, but these tried and tested tips and tricks will help you save time and effort.
Get rid of smelly drains in the sink:
Sinks are the workhorses of the kitchen. So, deep cleaning them should be high on the list. We often rely on the misconception is that the water and soap solution flowing through the sink and pipe is enough to wash away the built grime. In retrospect, it is always the opposite. The soapy solution sticks to the surface and in the insides of the pipe, creating a slimy space.
How to clean them?
A simple way to clean the smelly drain is to sprinkle the baking soda over the sink and scrub it up with an old toothbrush or a sponge. You can even sprinkle some salt over the sink and scrub it with the lemon skin.
Deep clean kitchen cabinets:
Wiping kitchen floors and counters daily is our everyday work routine. However, we often fail to give this same attention to cabinets as it is time-consuming. As they are cleaned once in six months or around festival time, dust removal becomes an uphill task. They also pose a grave health risk.
The bottom line is that we need to undertake deep cleaning at least once a month.
What are the preparatory steps?
Wipe down the exterior of the cabinets every week with the simple and mild soap water.
How to deep clean cabinets?
Once a month, cleanthe interior of cabinets. Use a mild solution like Odo-Rite home cleaner along with water to wipe away the dust and grime.Use, another fresh wipe cloth to soak up the remaining water.
Deep cleaning stovetop:
If you are using the stovetop, then you are no stranger to grease build-up. It not only ages the appliance but also blocks the holes of the burner resulting in potential fire hazard.
- Wash all the burners, knobs, spill catchers with lukewarm water and dishwashing detergent to remove the initial build-up.
- Make a thick paste of baking soda and water.
- Coat all the burners with the paste and rest for 20 minutes.
- Scrub the food residue with a scrub brush and rinse thoroughly.
- Always use clean or freshly laundered dishwasher clothto clean.
Cleaning kitchen floors:
When you are deep cleaning the kitchen, don’t skip the floors under the impression we mop them daily. Even they require deep cleaning due to the collection of dust in the tile grouts.
How to deep clean a kitchen floor?
First, vacuum or sweep the floor thoroughly to make sure there is no debris. Then mix two or three cups of Odo-Rite floor cleaning solution in half a bucket of water. Wipe the floor thoroughly with mop and leave it to dry.
How can we help?
Cleaning up your home becomes an easy task when using Odo-Rite home cleaning solutions. They come with various advantages like:
- Close to neutral pH. Not harsh on the floor or your skin.
- Works on a variety of surfaces – Vitrified Tile, Mosaic, Natural Stone
- It can be used in kitchen counters, wall tiles, bathrooms, even to remove stains from fabric.
- Ingredients are safe for people, pets, and the planet.
- Free of disinfectants and harmful substances that could cause damage to health with repeated exposure.
Call us @ 73387 46646 to know more about Odo-rite and its benefits.