Marble floors make a luxurious addition to our home. Each slab is unique because it has been transformed geologically through heat, pressure, and time. Marble is sturdy, but it is also porous and absorbs stains.
How to clean marble floors?
Sweeping floors on a daily basis will remove any dirt or debris that could scratch or harm the marble floors.
- When cleaning marble, be sure to stay away from harsh chemicals, like bleach, ammonia, hydrogen peroxide, and vinegar. Use a pH-neutral soap diluted in water to mop the floors
- Remove stains using microfiber cloth that will not make scrathes on the marble
- Ensure to rinse the mop every 1 to 2 square ft. This may vary depending on the floors.
- Use clean, fresh water to mop it again. It helps in picking up any leftover dirt or debris.
- Use a dry soft towel to sop up all the excess water after mopping.
As marble is porous by nature, it gets easily damaged by liquid and food spills, sitting pots, metal furniture legs, cooking oil, greasy products, etc. that will induce discoloration of the floor. Ensure to clean up all the spills immediately with a wet microfiber cloth.
Take care not to spread the stain by wiping or smearing it, just blot the fabric onto the spot, till it gets absorbed. Finish the clean-up by flushing the place with water and mild soap. Repeat as needed and dry.
What do we recommend?
Marble floors require a very gentle cleaning solution that is hard on stains but soft on the floor.
Odo-Rite home cleaning solutions is a perfect fit for your marble cleaning routine. It has the following advantages:
- Close to neutral ph. Not harsh on the floor or your skin.
- Not only for floors. Odo-Rite can be used to clean marble kitchen countertops and clean any marble figurines and such.
- The Ingredients are safe for people, pets, and the planet.
- It is free of disinfectants and harmful substances that could cause damage to health with repeated exposure.
- It is bio-degradable and non-toxic
Call us @ 73387 46646 to know more about Odo-rite and its benefits.